Page last updated 2/8/2001
Register Your Non-Profit with WeCareToo
Find non-profits and companies you want to support.
Enter your search words or phrases and press Search.
View by Location:
Maryland Education Coalition
5602 Baltimore National Pike, Suite 507
Baltimore, MD 21228
Phone # (410) 719-0400
The Maryland Education Coalition was founded in 1987 and incorporated in 1992 as a statewide coalition of almost 100 organizations and hundreds of individual members.
MEC believes that for all children to have access to a quality education that provides them the skills needed for work and for post secondary education, Maryland schools must:
- be adequately and equitable funded,
- be held accountable for student achievement, and
- include families and communities in reform efforts.
With your help, we can be a voice for children in Maryland, working to be sure that all our children receive a high quality education.
MEC's Goals are:
- to solve education reform problems by seeking consensus solutions
- to encourage and support local advocates working for quality education
- to provide analysis of reform options and develop policy recommendations
- to encourage Marylanders to make informed judgments on education issues
- to create broad-based support for education as essential for the social
and economic health of Maryland and its people
MEC members become part of a statewide network of education advocates and are able to share knowledge and experience to become more effective advocates for Maryland's children. To join MEC visit our web-site or call (410) 719-0400.
Register Your Non-Profit
WeCareToo Home |
What is WeCareToo? |
WeCareToo Non-Profits |
WeCareToo Advertisers |
Shop the WeCareToo Mall |
Member Classifieds |
Internet Resources | Send Us An Email |
Become an Affiliate
Our Site Is Powered By
Make WebHostingPad Your Home Too!!!
Be sure to enter coupon code wecaretoo and get a $5.00 discount.
Copyright 2014 TWT Marketing. All rights reserved