Page last updated 3/15/2014
Register Your Non-Profit with WeCareToo
Find non-profits you want to support.
View by Location:
D.No.15/546/34 (LIG 14), Housing Board Colony
Machilipatnam, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh-521001
Cell # - 91-9949838482
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
KANTHI (means Light) SAMSTHA (means a Society) was formed on 15th August 1991 and was registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, with Registration No.454 of 1991.
The Samstha has also obtained Registration under section 12 A of the I.T. Act, 1961 (PAN No.AATK4191N), and also registered u/s 6(1) (a) of the FC(R) Act, 1976 with Registration No.010260229 for undertaking Economic, Educational & Social Nature of activities.
The logic behind the caption KANTHI SAMSTHA is literally to fill light in the hearts of suppressed.
Empowering the marginalized with special focus on Dalith, Tribal, women, children and other socially challenged communities.
Working towards a sustainable gender conscious society by enhancing the capacities of the marginalized through education, training, organization and mobilization.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
This organization has informed us they are qualified under their local country tax law to receive tax deductible contributions.
- To strengthen the capacities of the poorest for improving their situations, through education, training, Organization and appropriate action programmes.
- To promote development and welfare activities of " Children, Women, Youth, laborers and other vulnerable sections of the society for their overall development.
- To provide relief and rehabilitation programmes to the victims of natural and human made calamities and tackle the causes wherever possible.
- To promote holistic health of the individual, the family and the community aimed at the well being of the most marginalized sections of the Society.
- To promote, protect and facilitate proper utilization of natural resources for ensuring sustainable development.
Send Kanthi Samstha an email.