Page last updated 2/23/2008
Register Your Non-Profit with WeCareToo
Find non-profits and companies you want to support.
Enter your search words or phrases and press Search.
View by Location:
Voter Imposed Term Limits, Inc.
1519 Ridgeland Court
Lilburn, GA 30047
Phone # - 770-935-7666
email - email@example.com
web site - www.voterimposedtermlimits.org
DECLARATION of VOTERS RIGHTS and ACTIONS
When in the course of a Nation’s Life it becomes necessary for the Rights of the Governed to be reestablished because of Long Abuses and Usurpations of the Limited Powers, granted by the Consent of the Governed, to it’s Institutions. It is the Inalienable Right of the Governed, to limit these institutions, to provide redress of these grievances and New Guards for the Future Security of the Nation.
We thank you for the time your spent reading this information.
- You, as a United States Citizen, have the right and responsibility to Vote in all elections. Never sit out any election.
- You, as a United States Citizen, have the INALIENABLE RIGHT to limit the term in office all of your elected representatives.
- You, as a United States Citizen, have the right to participate in the shaping of your future and the future of the United Sates with your vote.
- You, as a United States Citizen, will never allow a PROFESSIONAL POLITICIAN to serve in the United States Congress. “NEVER send anyone to CONGRESS for MORE then 6 YEARS”
- You, as a United States Citizen, should know whom you are voting for on all National and International issues. Your representative votes on Local issues affecting your community, National issues affecting the future of the United States and International issues affecting the plant we live on.
- You, as a United States Citizen, should never vote for any one who cannot clearly define the problems he or she will address and work on while in office.
- You, as a United States Citizen, must hold the political parties accountable for poor, unqualified or any candidate that has MORPHED into A PROFESSIONAL POLITICIAN. “NEVER send anyone to CONGRESS for More then 6 YEARS.” Let then know, if they insist on nominating poor, unqualified or any candidate that has MORPHED into a PROFESSIONAL POLITICIAN, you will vote for the other party or use the write-in provisions in your state. You will not sit out an election.
- You, as a United States Citizen, should demand that all representatives return to the state that elected then, to live under the laws, that they voted on.
- You, as a United States Citizen, have the right and responsibility to see that your representatives bring up, in completed bill form, the topics and subjects he or she promised. You have the right to recall your representative.
- You, as a United State Citizen, have the right to demand that your representatives read the final form of any piece of legislation and sign that they understand all the provisions of a bill and that they are responsible for all Unintended Consequences and that your representatives will rectify all Unintended Consequences of the Bill immediately.
Please do the following.
- Go to our website and join our cause, we need your time.
- Donate to our cause, a small donation of $5.00 or $10.00 per month, will help Voter Imposed Term Limits, Inc. Bring Term Limits to Main Street USA.
- If you are not in a position to donate, please still join us and forward this e-mail to all your friends. Who knows, they may thank you one of these days.
Don Ruane, Director
Voter Imposed Term Limits, Inc.
Phone - 770-935-7666
This organization has informed us they are not qualified under their local country tax law to receive tax deductible contributions.
Send Voter Imposed Term Limits, Inc. an email.
Visit the Voter Imposed Term Limits, Inc. web site.